Carefully think over your diet. What is the reason to eat a lot of synthetic sweets when there are natural desserts that are also very “fortified”?
What fruits benefit the cardiovascular system?
- Bananas are an affordable and tasty treat that has a good effect on the performance of the heart muscle. It happens thanks to a large number of vitamins, minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron.
- Peaches contain salts of magnesium and calcium that are beneficial for the heart.
- Apricots can increase a high content of vitamin B, vitamin C, carotene. Fresh apricots, fresh apricot juice, dried fruits are used in the treatment of coronary heart disease, arrhythmias, hypertension. Such a fruit guarantees beautiful and healthy skin, as well as shiny, healthy hair with regular use of apricots.
- Avocado contains a large supply of potassium, which has an anti-arrhythmic effect. Avocados also contain a lot of vitamins A and C, which give the skin its firmness and elasticity.
- Grapefruit – an exotic fruit strengthening blood vessels, improving cardiac function, fighting atherosclerosis.
- Orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit are fruits from the citrus family, which contain a large amount of vitamin C, which is very important for a good skin condition. It participates in the process of collagen synthesis, which helps smooth the skin and support in the fight against wrinkles.
The benefits of fruit for the digestive system
- Avocado contains healthy fiber, which is very good for the digestion work. It improves the intestinal microflora and is a good prophylactic against constipation.
- Pear also contains a large amount of fiber. It helps digest food and has a small fixative effect, which is very useful for intestinal disorders.
- Pineapple has excellent properties for the digestive system, it increases the number of enzymes in the gastric juice, which contributes to heavy foods’ digestion. And besides, pineapple perfectly relieves nausea.
- Papaya is an amazing and very tasty fruit that cleans the intestines well and fills the body with energy and strength.
- The top 5th friut for digestive system is sweet and fragrant melon. It improves the intestinal microflora, normalizes digestive processes and removes cholesterol from the body.
Fruits for weight loss
Fruit is an excellent substitute for chocolate, marmalade and other harmful “delicacies” for sweet teeth. You can even gently and naturally reduce weight with their help. Fruits will remove toxins from the body, perfectly clean the intestines. Some fruits also have a fat burning effect.
Grapefruit, which you ate after the main meal, can burn a third of the calories consumed. Flavonoids give such a stunning effect to grapefruit – substances that actively fight against fat deposits. However, it is very important to know when to stop. One grapefruit per day will be enough; eating more will harm your body.
Apples are an accessible and beloved fruit that comes with cleansing the body and promotes weight loss. And no wonder: 100 gram of apples contain only 52 calories.
Another beautiful and tasty fruit that will help you in losing weight is a pear. Being juicy and sweet, it seems many calories and harmful to the waist. But this is a wrong opinion: a pear contains only 5 calories more than an apple. It is absolutely harmless to your weight, moreover: pear removes all excess substances from the body.
Fruits bring great benefits to the body, they saturate it with vitamins and essential trace elements. They can even be harmful when used excessively.
Each fruit has a restriction to use. For example, people should be more careful with citrus if they are have diagnosed problems with the gastrointestinal tract, especially those who have an increased acidity of the gastric juice.
Apricots can also cause some harm. For example, it is better to avoid them on an empty stomach. They can provoke indigestion. And bananas are harmful in another way: they are very high in calories, which, with high consumption, will give you an extra centimeter at the waist, unlike apricots, which cleanse the body.
Fruits are tasty and healthy products that will give you vitamins, so useful for both adults and children. Pay attention to one condition: you need to have fruits in a moderate manner. It is impossible to replenish the balance of vitamins if you only use fruit all day long but the next day will be saturated with common food you take. It is very important to find a balance in your ration.